Since I never sent out graduation announcements, and I have virtually no use for these pictures except to please my mother, I figured I'd post them here. And since I already got all mushy gushy about graduating, let me just give you the highlights of what actually went down on graduation day. For posterity's sake.
- buying my tassel from the bookstore, then immediately throwing it away on accident after absentmindedly stuffing it in the paper bag my two maple donuts (read: breakfast) came in.
- having to go back to the bookstore and explain to the cashier how I needed to buy another tassel for my "friend". You know, the same "friend" I bought that second maple donut for.
- getting to walk around all day in an oversized, shapeless sack. Or what I like to call, The Snuggie Lite.
- hearing the BYU Bell Tower play Vitamin C's "Graduation".
- lining up to walk into the Marriott Center and seeing at least 5 other bloggers, who were also graduating in the same school as me (Family, Home, and Social Sciences), begging the question: Did we choose this major because we're bloggers, or are we bloggers because we chose this major? Suddenly, I'm questioning everything.
- fancy dinner c/o The Chris and Josie Nielsen Foundation for Directionless College Grads.
- my BYU alumni t-shirt. Free w/ purchase of 5 years tuition.
So there's that.