Monday, April 7, 2014
10 Things You Need To Know About Me If We're Going To Be BFFs
dress: gap (similar)
photos by Emma Vidmar Photography
About a hundred years ago, my internet homegirl Bri tagged me in this fun little post and I'm just now getting around to doing it because being a fashion blogger/unemployed is sooo time-consuming and stressful you wouldn't even understand. I'm kidding, I'm just lazy. Anyways, I'm also writing this to help me help you figure out if you're going to by my new best friend so let's get to it, shall we?
1. First and foremost, I was highly considering naming this post "Garden Hoe" because I'm a master at double entendres and I thought it was funny. So what I'm trying to say is that I think stupid things are funny.
2. I have this weird OCD about expired food. I'm constantly checking expiration dates on packaged food and I have to check bread and cheese meticulously for mold before I can eat it. I'm not crazy... But I am.
3. I spill something on myself at least 4 times a day.
4. If you haven't seen at least one of the following then I don't think you will understand a single word I say: Mean Girls, Nacho Libre, Good Neighbor YouTube videos, and this.
5. I have a very real issue with sleeping. As in, I don't do it.
6. If you fall asleep anywhere near me, I will take a picture of it. That is non-negotiable.
7. My love language is mix CDs.
8. I'm a cuddler. I nuzzle. I'll hold your arm when we're walking together. I hug even when I know you're going for the handshake. I am no respecter of personal space.
9. Yes, I would love to go shopping with you and help you pick out clothes. Is that even a question?
10. I'm THE WORST at texting. And calling people back. And writing people back. And communicating in general. The best way to get ahold of me is via messenger owl or snapchat (selfies only).
So there you have it. Let's think of this more as a disclaimer for our friendship so you know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
P.S. I also tag Shannon of Clad & Cloth (because she caught me eating by myself at Cafe Rio this weekend), Birdie and Holly of Clean Enough Laundry, and Toyosi of Standard T. Let's just get real and transparent, ok?